Monday 28 May 2012

Medical Assistant Training - if you have it, The Labor Department of the United States Wants to See You!

“One of our biggest worries is our careers; the concern of not having a successful and well paying job is one of the biggest challenges, unless we have one already. But you have a choice to do well for your self by taking a course as a medical assistant which can better your future.
In this article, I will be briefing you out on a discussion held between my roommate and his friend.

One fine evening, my friend and me I were exploring shelves of at a medical store; looking for acne medication (a skin disease that results in pustules (pimples). Suddenly a man comes to him in a white apron and gave him a pack of 10 tetracycline tablets. First time ever, that I seen my friend shocked as if he saw a rattlesnake, upon seeing, a person who was not so brilliant , in a white apron as if he was a Doctor simply left us in shock. Somehow, the discussion begun as follows:

My friend: Holy cow, how you became a doctor.
His friend: I am not a doctor; I am a medical assistant, quite different from being doctor.

My friend: Tell me the secret and please do not dare to give me some silly story on this.
His friend: Come on, There is no secret; I just decided to join a medical assistant training program instead of sitting doing nothing.

My friend: Now what is this program?
His friend: I enrolled myself in a full time training program as soon as I finished high school and stayed in the classrooms of that vocational training school for nearly 1.5 years. I learnt everything related to the medical assistant’s profession such as anatomy, computer and bookkeeping skills, insurance processing and accounting. Although I am not performing any medical duties yet, I learnt laboratory testing, because this will be helping me with my specialization. My work is administrating the place where I work.
Currently, I am working as locum tenens and earning $13-$14 per hour, but soon will be going on a good payroll.

My friend: That is great, so I better get going and start searching for these medical assistant training programs. Thanks!

For more Detail about medical assistant training log on : https://plus.google.com/b/107141849113569383909/107141849113569383909 

No comments:

Post a Comment